Administration Assistant – Intermoor Ltd Aberdeen
Working with in InterMoor Ltd headquarters in Aberdeen, we are recruiting for an Office Administrator to join our purchasing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out all administrative work in relation to the purchasing of goods and services as well as being responsible for all general office administration tasks.
Dimensions of the Job
List of Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Handling of all purchase invoices, purchase orders, matching and checking them and processing for accounts purposes with copies to personnel for back charging.
- Amending and issuing of purchase orders
- Answering the telephone
- Maintain record for petty cash
- Distributing incoming mail
- Act as cover for reception during allocated break times
- Order stationery and ensure that stock levels are adequate at all times
The successful candidate will possess the below:
- Good standard of general education
- Relevant secretarial / administrative experience in similar/other industry
- Good planning, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Experience with Navision
- Effective/competent MS Office Suite User
- Good level of communication skills in both written and verbal
In return, InterMoor offers the successful applicant a very competitive compensation package and a dynamic and rewarding career with a global leader in its field. Please click on the link to submit your CV and find out more.
Job Location InterMoor – Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Enquire now for more info:
AUSTRALIA 1300 295 579
NEW ZEALAND 09 973 5913