HOTEL BARISTA – LONDON
You would be a Barista in a Coffee Shop in one of our Hotel Partners chains. We are searching for someone who is open to learning a new role and who loves what they do.
Personality is a key requirement. Happy to be at work but hard working and able to have some fun.
Programs we offer a guaranteed job pre-departure;
Our Hotel Partners include:
- Grosvenor Square Marriott
- Hilton Park Lane
- Savoy & Simpsons in The Strand
- Danubius Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Churchill
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Clean service or seating areas.
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
- Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions.
- Receive and process customer payments.
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, sandwiches, or wraps.
Skills and experience
Seeking those with some experience in Hospitality or willing to be trained in the role.
Seeking Experienced Barista – High volume work experience is desireable.
Start Dates: All year round
Pay: Starting from £8 per hour (including holiday pay)
Accommodation: Off-site accommodation starting from £85 per week all bills included
Uniforms: All event staff will receive discounted rates for work clothes
Shifts: Monday – Sunday
Length: 4 -10 hours per shift