Living In Stratford / West Ham (E15)
Stratford / West Ham (E15)
According to feedback
- Double Room £150 pw
- Single Room £123 pw
- Twin Share £100 pw
- What can I say? It’s really nice to live in this area, do not miss out.
- Perfect location to live in. Well placed. Lots of supermarkets and shops. Safe at night for the ladies.
- Close to transport links to the city.
- Although Stratford is located in zone 3 it feels like quite a central and lively location (Olympics in 2012). Great tube connection.
- Worth a look- great transport all over London. King Eddie’s is a great pub, Picture House cinema and Stratford theatre if you want to stay local at the weekend- some nice low-key places to eat (Thailander, Cafe Mondo, Pizza Express) and two well maintained parks for cricket, tennis, running etc.
- I am glad to have the opportunity to live in Stratford E15 area.
- Host to the 2012 Olympics, Stratford is just 10mins away from zone 1 and also has great links to Canary Wharf and Stansted airport, plus lots of shops, pubs and restaurants. West Ham park is also one of the largest and best-kept parks in East London.
- Stratford is a very polarising neighbourhood – you’ll either enjoy it or you won’t. There’s lots to tempt the locals with – shops, facilities, eating and it’s major transport hub. But it’s also busy…very, very busy and if you want peace and quiet – keep looking.
- Stratford is hosting the 2012 olympics, it is up and coming and has fantastic links to central london, and a lot cheaper than central london!
- Very up and coming and lots happening.
- Stratford is a hidden gem, in September 2011, the Westfield will be Europe’s largest shopping centre, with a proposed direct line from Paris. It still has a sense of community, which is rare in London, with some really good local pubs.
- Excellent place to stay with brilliant transport links. Don’t miss out!
- Large Parks available (e.g., West Ham Park)
- Stratford has some of the best amenities and connectivity in London. Home to the Westfield mega shopping centre, Olympic Park and probably the best connected tube/rail station in London. Tottenham Court Rd 20 mins, Bank 10 mins, Liverpool Street 7 mins, Canary Wharf 10 mins, Stansted 45 mins, Camden 20 mins, plus Eurostar. Cycle to the City or Canary Wharf in safety along the canal network from Stratford. The ultimate location for an easy life in London.
- Home of the brand new Westfield Shopping Centre and the Olympic Park and Village, Stratford is a lively area with excellent transport connections which is seeing lots of regeneration. It is an extremely convenient area to live in with everything you could possible need within a few minutes walking distance. An exciting area to live in London.
- Good for the underground, five minutes to the Olympics, close to the university.
- Good Area for living……..
- Great place to be for the Olympics!
- Stratford is the perfect place to stay whilst in London. There is Westfield, which caters to all your shopping needs, and very easy access to central London even once the tubes have stopped.
- The place everybody wants to be living in.
- Very nice place to live!!
- This is one of the best areas to live in London