BILBAO BBK LIVE
BILBAO BBK LIVE
San Sebastian to Pamplona to Bilbao, Spain
PRICE: €420 ALL INCLUSIVE
- 7 night stay in twinshare tents with mattress and sleeping bag provided (2 nights at Zarautz Surf Camp, 3 nights at BBK Live,
- 2 nights at Running of the Bulls Camp in Pamplona),
- Bilbao BBK Live ticket,
- Transfers to and from Bilbao BBK Live festival,
- Breakfasts and dinners at our partners campsites,
- Surf lessons and board hire at Zarautz campsite,
- Crazy opening ceremony and Bull runs in Pamplona,
- Unlimited beer/sangria – available at surf camp and bulls bar,
- Festival guides and much more!
Every year for 3 days, the BBK Bank in the Basque region of Spain becomes everyone’s BFF. This is because it sponsors the world’s ‘Best Medium-Sized Music Festival,’ which brings around 60 acts from all over the world to an intimate park for one weekend of incredible artists known as Bilbao BBK Live 2018.
In true style, we’ve put together an epic package that combines BBK Live with the world-famous Running of the Bulls Festival in nearby Pamplona and amazing surf in San Sebastian. Finish off with our Zarautz beach camp, a little slice of paradise on the hill, overlooking the best surf beach in the area.
The best way to experience Bilbao BBK Live, and this part of northern Spain. First up you’ll be joining us in Pamplona on the 11th of July, for the world famous Sanfermines fiesta, with its running of the bulls and wild street party. You’ll stay at our Park camp and festival, where we supply the camping accommodation, the meals, as well as live music, DJs, pool parties, sporting events, local culture, food trucks and so much more. Once you’ve had your fill of Pamplona’s parties we’ll throw you on our buses on the 12th of July and whisk you through the Basque mountains to Bilbao ready for the festival to begin.
At Bilbao BBK Live we’ll provide you with your tent, mattresses and sleeping bags and let you rage for three full days of international and local acts, and general music festival madness. When we’re done on the 14th of July, it’s time to load the buses again and we’ll rip from Bilbao up the coast to our Zarautz beach camp, a little slice of paradise on the hill, overlooking the best surf beach in the area. From here your mission will be to surf, soak up some sun, eat all the delicious food you can find and generally chill out for three days, until of course the time comes to party again (probably the first night that you’re there). From Zarautz you can stay at the Beach Camp for as long as you please, and then make your way onto the rest of your travels, maybe Ibiza is calling.
This is by far the best way to take in all the best parts of the Basque Country, the most interesting, exciting and picturesque part of northern Spain.
- Where: San Sebastian to Pamplona to Bilbao, Spain
- When: 11th – 14th July, 2019
- How: Book now and meet us there for an epic party
- Age: Young at heart traveller 18+. Free trip if you bring your grandma
- Sleep: Twin share tents with sleeping bags and mattresses
- Eat: Super tasty dinner and breakfast while at either our bulls camp or Surf camp
Departure/Return LocationMeet us there by plane, train, bus or car, or ride with us from various European cities
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide transport to Zarautz for the beach camp?Yes, we are doing buses to the beach camp if you would like to stay there for a few days. The cost is 15€ one way for the transfer. You can add this to your booking or book it at the Guru tent.
What is the breakfast like? Brekkie varies according to our chefs’ whims.It usually involves egg and bacon in some form. Pancakes, french toast, poached, fried, scrambled…..Yum!
It says on the website that it is a twin tent. Can it fit two people?Yes, the twin tents are two-person tents. We have two-person tents and 8 person teepees. If you are a group of three, one of you will be tented with a new friend of the same sex. You get allocated your tent on arrival so you can make tent requests then. We also have an option to have a private tent for a small additional fee – just in case you don’t want to share…. or if you want leave space for the hottie you’re going to meet at our campsite….. just saying…
And what amenities are offered at the camp site?The campsite is awesome! It is right near Pamplona but still in nature, there is a cafe/restaurant, a little shop, hot showers, laundry area, parking, drinkable water, wifi, a swimming pool and our own Stoke chill zone.
Are there lockers where we can put our passports or other important items?The campsite has lockers, and we also have a giant container which gets locked every night and we can put small valuables in there during the festival and when we’re away from the campsite.
2 of us are vegans, do you cater for this?We cater for vegetarians, so we can always just remove the animal-products and stuff you to the brim with fruits and veggies and starches…..whatever we do, we’ll make a plan for you.
- 2 nights camping accommodation at our Zarautz beach camp (pre-erected, twin share tent w/ mattress and sleeping bag)
- 2 days surf with board and lessons provided
- Breakfast and dinner at Zarautz camp
- Transfer from Zarautz Beach Camp to Pamplona Bulls camp on morning of July 6 for the Opening Ceremony
- Transfer from Pamplona camp to Bilbao BBK Live on the 6th and from Bilbao BBK Live to Bulls camp on the 9th
- Bilbao BBK Live ticket (festival is from the July 6th - 8th)
- Tent, sleeping bag and mattress to set up at Bilbao BBK Live (100 € deposit - returned once you return the camping gear back to our Bulls camp)
- 2 nights camping accommodation at our Bulls camp in Pamplona (pre-erected, twin share tent w/ mattress and sleeping bag) Breakfast and dinner at Bulls camps
- Awesome guides into festival
- Live music at Bulls Camp and a chillout zone
- 4th of July party in San Sebastian ( € 30)
- Flexible! Prefer surfing to bull running? Let us know and we can make you a package that suits.
- Enquire to see how you can fit this all into your passport