SZIGET MUSIC FESTIVAL
SZIGET MUSIC FESTIVAL
Budapest, Hungary | 7 – 13 August
PRICE: €60 | US$ 70 | £50 | AU$ 95 PER NIGHT (EXCLUDING SZIGET TICKET)
If you’re Hungary for some music, art and culture then Sziget yourself to Budapest for this festival! Held on the Island of Freedom in the centre of Budapest, this is a week long celebration of life, freedom and creativity. Where: Sziget, Budapest, Hungary
ENJOY staying in one of Europe’s biggest party hostels in the centre of Budapest, Power Hour in the Retox Bar, Party bus with awesome pumping music, dancing and drinking games and last but not least awesome Guides!
Sziget Festival is full to its Budapestal brim with culture, music and arts. This humongous festival started from humble beginnings and a tiny budget, but 11 years later, it’s booming. Held on the Island of Freedom in the centre of Budapest, this is a week long celebration of life, freedom and creativity. There are so many ways for you to celebrate at Sziget. You have loads of options with which to create your own artistic festival experience.
There’s music, visual arts, performance arts, art arts… there’s even an area for participatory art stuff where you can create shit, like when you were a child and made your mum that cardboard dinosaur out of a cereal box and she sneaked it out to the trash as soon as you’d forgotten it!
Plus we have awesome hostels in the centre of Budapest where we shall have power hours and loads of international-flavoured fun that will probably end in some swapping of bodily fluids. Yum.
- Where: Budapest, Hungary
- When: 7th – 13th August
- How: Book online here, then turn up and party with us.
- Age: Young at heart traveller 18+. Free trip if you bring your grandma
- Sleep: At a Party Hostel in the beautiful city of Budapest!
- Accommodation in central hostel, power hour at Retox Bar before festival, Stoke t-shirt, transport to the festival
- Add-ons: Sziget festival ticket: 1 day (65 € ), 5 day (250 € ), 7 day (275 € ) Notes: Bus leaves at 3pm from Retox Bar to festival (half an hour trip), and every half an hour after 3 until no one is left. No return transport, so party to your
Departure/Return LocationMeet us there by plane, train, bus or car, or ride with us from various European cities
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable