UK Live-in Pub Job Program Overview
Thank you for making an enquiry with The Working Holiday Club™.
We’d like to give you some more info on our UK Live-in Pub Program and how it all works! If you have any unanswered questions or want to chat to one of our team who have lived in the UK before, give us a call at any time on
1300 295 579.
If you’d like to live in London this year then check out our Jumpstart London Program. Otherwise, a Live-in pub job is an amazing alternative for those that are looking to experience a different type of UK working holiday.
With over 600 pub locations across England, Scotland and Wales, it is a great option for those looking to live in different parts of the UK, while earning some great money for travelling!
What does the Live-In Pub Program include?
- Live-In Pub job guaranteed pre-departure
- Tier 5 UK Working Visa guidance and assistance
- Full time work hours guaranteed, with 2 days off/week
- Earn between £235-£325GBP/week plus tips!
- Affordable live-in accommodation from £49/week
- Free or discounted meals
- Meet with our team in our London Office to set up your UK Bank Account, assist with National Insurance Number Application, and have a beer and a chat before heading off to your new pub job.
- Full support from our London Office for the duration of your UK Work Visa
- Find a travel mate (Facebook group)
- Membership to our UK Social Group
- Free International Money Transfer
- Arrival Info, Parties & City Walking Tours
- Free Pub Crawl
- 24-months ongoing job & accommodation placements
- Pre-departure Skype calls from our London office to ensure your booking and application is complete and you are ready to go!
- Below market airfares and travel insurance
- Door-to-door airport booking service (additional costs apply)
- Discounted entry to famous night clubs & pubs
- UK tax return assistance – claim the price of package back
- Discounted hostel bookings at the Generator London
What to expect from your Live-In Pub Position?
Be placed anywhere in England, Scotland, or Wales!
Ask us about how location preferences work.
– Full time hours, from 38-48/week
– Year round work, 4-6 month preferred commitment
– Earn between £235-£325GBP/week plus tips!
– Single or Twin share rooms
– Can accommodate for the right friends and couples travelling together
– Shared bathroom, kitchen, living area, laundry
– Budget for an average of £49 per week for rent (bills included)
– Live on site, by the pub, or a short distance away
Positions Include but not limited to:
For the right applicant with suitable experience, we also have manager and supervisor roles available too!
Am I eligible?
As long as you meet the following requirements;
– Between the ages of 18-31
– Hold a current or eligible to apply for an; Australian, New Zealand, Canadian, or British Passport
– No criminal convictions within the last 12 months
– Hospitality experience not essential, as long as you are enthusiastic, outgoing and willing to learn we will provide you with all the training you need.
What to do next?
Choose from the following options:
Option A – If you are ready to get started then text “apply now” to +61417477336 and we’ll contact you to go over all the details and set up your application.
Option B – If you have read the website and have not spoken to anyone, please contact one of our UK team members to arrange a consultation call:
Luke Maisey – UK Operations Manager
P: AUS – 1300 295 579 NZ – 099735913
M: +61 429 894 464 – text “Call Me” for a call back
John Broomfield – UK Account Manager
P: AUS – 1300 295 579 NZ – 099735913
M: +61 417 477 336 – text “Call Me” for a call back
Option C – If you wish to longer be contacted by TWHC, simply Unsubscribe
The Working Holiday Club™ at a glance….
AUSTRALIA 1300 295 579
NEW ZEALAND 09 973 5913
Option 1 – UK
Option 2 – Canada
Option 3 – USA
Option 4 – For all travel agents help line
COMPANY DETAILS THE WORKING HOLIDAY CLUB AUSTRALIA™ PTY LTD ABN 81 158 198 059 © COPYRIGHT 2018